Friday 23 May 2014

SHERLOCKED


Dearest Sherlock, I know that you are the best,
but still I had to put our love to test.
It has been two long years,
I guess it’s time to finally let go of my fears.

I miss the 221B sofa talks,
and your blue muffler walks.
How much I adore you, you cute little brat!
Oh, and I hate your funny death-frisbee-hat.

I totally trust you now.
Because John is finally married, and how!

I took a bullet for you.
Still, my heart is not laden with rue.

So I ask you out on national television,
and my love is not beset with derision.
‘Did you miss me?’ is all I ask.
Because honey, my love for you is not just a mask.

I’m back, for you.
I think you should take a cue.
I don’t think I need to say,
Because we both know we’re gay.

- Jim Moriarty








No comments:

Post a Comment